Q: Offline Activation for PS and LR Plug-ins
Note: This is for an old product
This FAQ applies to both our Lightroom and Photoshop Plug-ins. Note: there are different links (below) for the Site Certificate form for these plug-ins.
It’s much faster and more reliable to activate online. However, if the computer you want to run on does not have an active internet connection, then follow the quick steps below to activate your license on a computer without access to the internet.
- Install the plugin on your production computer
- Open the Perfectly Clear Plugin
- Click About -> Activate -> Offline Activation to reveal this screen:
- Enter your license number in the top box, then click “Site Certificate” to generate a unique certificate for your license and computer.
- Copy this certificate to the clipboard with the button provided, then enter that license into the proper form here:
Your production computer is not online, so you’ll need to transfer this certificate to another computer to achieve this.
- Click “Activate” and a unique activation certificate will be shown. This certificate is only usable on the computer that created the site certificate.
- Click the “Copy to Clipboard” button, then transfer this text to your production computer.
- Enter this activation certificate in the bottom of the offline activation window, and click “Activate”.
This is a one-time process.