Q: Offline Deactivation for LAB 5
It’s much faster to deactivate LAB 5 online. However, if the computer you want to run LAB 5 on does not have an active internet connection, then follow the quick steps below to activate your LAB 5 license on a computer without access to the internet.
- Run LAB and click System -> License to open the license screen, then click De-Activate to reveal this screen:
- Enter your license number in the top box, then click “Site Certificate” to generate a unique certificate for your license and computer.
- Copy this certificate to the clipboard with the button provided, then enter that certificate into the form you will find here:
Your production computer is not online, so you’ll need to transfer this certificate to another computer to achieve this
- Click “Close” in LAB 5 and your license on that computer will be removed.
- The license will be fully de-activated once you enter the Site Certificate in the form linked above and click Deactivate. Once this is complete, you may activate this license on a different computer.