Q: Offline Deactivation for PS and LR Plug-ins
Note: This is for an old product
This FAQ applies to both our Lightroom and Photoshop plugins. There are different online forms – so use the one corresponding to the plug-in you want to de-activate.
You can use Perfectly Clear plug-ins on two computers at once. If you need to use the plug-ins on a third computer, you will need to de-activate the plug-in on one of your previous two computers first. This guide shows you how to do this when the computer you want to de-activate does not have an active internet connection.
It’s much faster and more reliable to deactivate online. However, if the computer you want to run on does not have an active internet connection, then follow the quick steps below to deactivate your license on a computer without access to the internet.
- Open the Perfectly Clear Plug-in you want to de-activate.
- Click About -> Deactivate -> Offline Deactivation to reveal this screen:
- Your license number should already be filled in. Click “Deactivate” to generate a unique certificate for your license and computer.
- Copy this certificate to the clipboard with the button provided, then enter that license into the form linked below, then click ‘Deactivate’.
Your production computer is not online, so you’ll need to transfer this certificate to another computer to achieve this.
- Click “Close” and then close the plugin. The plug-in is now deactivated on this computer.