Q: Can I install Perfectly Clear into Photoshop Elements 13, 14 or 15?
Note: This is for an old version of our software
PSE 13, 14 and 15 for Windows is setup a little differently that previous versions of Elements. So, our automatic installer sometimes does not install this properly. Here’s what to do to get up and running quickly:
- Run our Photoshop Plugin installer. That file will be called something like:
Perfectly_Clear_Complete_2.2.5.exe (the version number will change over time as we release new updates).
- On this screen (below), click ‘Browse’ and select the following folder,
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 13 Organizer\Plug-Ins\Filters
Then click the checkbox next to “Specify Folder…” and Click “Next”, and continue through the installation.
- Now, you need to open Photoshop Elements and tell it to use the folder you just installed the plug-in into. From Elements, click Edit -> Preferences -> Plug-ins…
- Then, select the folder you chose above:
- Click, OK, restart Photoshop Elements and you should see ‘Perfectly Clear v2’ under the Filters -> Athentech folder.