LUCiD now supports extensions on iOS
Here’s how to use it to save time when you edit
Ever get frustrated by the time it takes thumbing through your homescreen from one app to another just to make a quick edit? Kind of cumbersome, isn’t it?
For anyone who’s ever wished they could access LUCiD directly from the Apple Photos app, we have some great news. We’ve updated LUCiD to support a new feature called Photo Extensions for iOS. Now you can seamlessly access LUCiD’s one-click fixes right from your camera roll or Apple Photos.
To give you a simple, visual walkthrough, our Product Manager, Jeff Stephens, put together this helpful video showing tap-by-tap instructions.
To start using Photo Extensions, follow these eight steps:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the image in your library you want to edit
- Tap “Edit” in the upper right corner
- In your tool options, tap “More” (the circle icon with “…” in the middle)
- Tap the More (…) button. LUCiD will appear your list of Photo Editors
- Tap it on (green), then tap “Done”
- Tap the LUCiD icon to launch LUCiD. Edit away!
- After you’ve finished perfecting your photo, click “Done” and the LUCiD image will appear in your Photos library. Note: the original is preserved and you can revert back at any time (not that you’d want to!). Get it here!