Free Update to Perfectly Clear Supports Even More Cameras
At Perfectly Clear we know the power of a good raw file. Your camera can capture a ton of extra information about color and tone that a regular JPEG just can’t handle. That’s why we fully support opening raw files directly.
Our latest update to Perfectly Clear Complete and Perfectly Clear Essentials now support even more raw file formats. You can open these directly with our stand-alone application with no need for other software.
We’ve added the following camera support in our most recent update:
- Canon EOS M6
- Fujifilm FinePix SL1000
- Leica Q (Typ 116) Digital Camera
- Nikon D7500
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ250
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX9
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX15
- Sony Alpha a99 II DSLR Camera
- Sony ILCE-QX1 Mirrorless Lens-Style Digital Camera
To see a complete list of raw formats we support – click here.
The innovation just keeps coming.
How to Update
If you own Perfectly Clear Version 3.5 or Perfectly Clear Version 3, we are offering this as a free upgrade. To update to the newest version, just follow a couple of easy steps!
- Launch Perfectly Clear. AppsManager should appear to offer you the update. If it does not automatically appear, look in the bottom right-hand corner for the AppsManager button.
- AppsManager tells you all the updates you have available. Start by clicking the blue “update” button.
- Follow the prompts to download V3.5, then launch!
Did You Miss these Other Recent Improvements?
A few months ago we released a huge update to Perfectly Clear for free. We added dozens of new controls and features. Here are a few things you might have missed.
- A stand-alone application option
- Graduated filters
- Visual Presets and LOOKs
- New tint controls
- Finishing tools
- Undo and redo buttons
Don’t have Perfectly Clear Version 3.5? Get it today!