What is Perfectly Clear QuickServer?
QuickServer is a very high-volume, fully automatic image correction application to help streamline image correction for your business.
Our award-winning technology automatically corrects over 30 million prints per day, 11 billion per year with consistent and reliable results.
We are dedicated to helping your business save time, reduce costs, and increase revenue while delighting your customers.
Who Should Use QuickServer?
Businesses that require very high-volume, unattended image corrections with reliable and consistent results. QuickServer is for labs and photo processors who need the highest level of automation, while still demanding great image quality.
QuickServer is typically set up once, then it silently runs on a server, processing perhaps 100,000 per day (11,000 images per hour.)
Benefits of QuickServer
Specifically designed to help photo labs automatically correct large volumes of photos, QuickServer has the flexibility to incorporate image correction software that is conducive to the overall workflow.
- Save time by streamlining your operations.
- Reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction.
- Improve image consistency and quality.
- Increase potential for incremental revenue.
“We are impressed with how fast and easy it is to edit photos. This software is a real bargain for what it does and how cost effective it is.”
QuickServer at a Glance
- Easy to use front end interface
- Custom presets
- Automatic content-aware corrections
- High-speed performance
- Mac & Windows OS Support
- Target Channels (no need to move files)
- Built-in image corrections
- Raw file support
- Robust fail-safe mechanisms
- DP2 and ROES integration
- QuickServer includes a license for QuickDesk
“Image Correction is at the core of our being — it’s what we do. That’s why we are the world leader in Intelligent Correction.”
— Brad Malcolm, CEO, EyeQ Imaging