Q: How do I use Visual Presets?
To switch the presets browser to visual presets is easy! Here’s how:
- Make sure the Presets/LOOKs is open (if closed click the triangle at the left edge of the screen.
- Open up the Preset Browser to see all of the presets.
- Click the Browse Presets Visually button.
- Click the disclosure triangle next to a group to view the presets within.
- Scroll through multiple groups to browse presets.
- To try a preset out, click its thumbnail. Choosing a new preset will change all develop settings except for cropping.
- Use the Strength slider to refine the look of a preset. Drag to the right to increase the strength and to the left to decrease.
Here’s a great tutorial for easy steps!