Q: Using Perfectly Clear with Aperture
It is now possible to use Perfectly Clear with Apple’s Aperture. First, you will need to change your preferences. Let’s get started!
- Choose Aperture > Preferences
- Click Export Tab
- In the External Photo Editor section, click Choose.
- Navigate to Applications > Athentech > PerfectlyClearComplete LR.
- Highlight the application and click Select.
- Choose a File Format such as TIFF (16-bit) and a color space (SRGB is best)
- Close your Preferences dialog.
- Highlight a photo in your library.
- Choose Photos > Edit with PerfectlyClearComplete LR or press Shift+Command+O.
- Make any edits in Perfectly Clear and click Save and the image is returned to Aperture.