Don’t worry— AI Preset Selection will apply the most likely correction to your photo. We have a tiered system that helps Perfectly Clear...Read more
Can I request my own scenes and categories for AI Preset Selection?
EyeQ can build custom scene detection categories for specific uses for our SDK customers. This is useful when the standard categories EyeQ is detecting do not match with categories that you have determined are most useful for your photographic content and correction needs.
To do this, you’ll need to provide a “dataset” of photos for each category that meets the following criteria:
- Between 1000 and 2000 total unique photos per category.
- Each image should be a JPEG and at least 1000 pixels (smaller side).
- Photos need to cover the proposed category as broadly as possible. This is critical for accurate detection.
- Include a short description of the category: what distinguishes it from other categories or what kinds of images might be mistakenly included in this category.
- If possible, provide a set of photos that are similar but should be excluded from the category.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.