Perfectly Clear Complete can be activated on two computers per license key. If you have only activated Perfectly Clear Complete on one computer, you can use that license key on a second. If you want to run it on a third system, one must be deactivated.
In order to deactivate Perfectly Clear:
- Start AppsManager
- Click the 3-line icon in the top right corner of Perfectly Clear widget. The activation dialog box will appear.
- Copy your license key so you have it for your new computer.
- Click Deactivate. It will inform the licensing server.
To activate on your new device:
- Download and install Perfectly Clear into the new system from our site at https://eyeq.photos/pccv3/
- This installer contains both Perfectly Clear Complete and AppsManager
- After installing AppsManager, activate Perfectly Clear Complete using the same 3-line icon in the top corner