We store files for one week, then automatically delete them from the system.Read more
Thanks for your interest in AI Image Upscaling! Testing this service is easy — follow these simple steps.
Recommendations for testing:
As with all AI-based technology, there are certain parameters that work best based on the training and abilities of the artificial intelligence. As this is Version 1 of our new AI Image Upscaling, we’ll continue to train and reiterate based on the needs of our customers. If you have specific upscaling needs, let us know! Of course, test images as you see fit, and we’ll update our AI Image Upscaling as we get feedback.
- AI Upscaling works best on small images that are around 1 mp in size.
- Optimal results occur when you upscale by 400%
- Best results occur when both AI Image Upscaling and automatic image enhancement is applied, so we highly recommend testing with both turned on
- This iteration of AI Image Upscaling was specifically created to resize small, consumer images that may have been downscaled by social media, screenshots, or sharing. If you have a different use case, let us know!
Step 1: Create a Cloud account
AI Image Upscaling is available in our Cloud platform. Create a free account here to get started.
Step 2: Start a new job
Once you’ve logged into your Cloud account:
- Click the “Jobs” tab on the left
- Load in the images that you would like to upscale (see our recommendations around sizing above)
Step 3: Name your job and choose your parameters
- Choose a descriptive title for your job
- Choose your AI Preset Model in the first dropdown (learn more about choosing the correct AI Preset Model here)
Step 4: Choose your AI Image Upscaling parameters
Perfectly Clear Cloud provides multiple options to upscale or resize your images. Here’s what you need to know. These parameters are all found under the “Photo Resize” dropdown.
- Original size – Your image will not be upscaled or resized and will remain its original size
- Scale – Use this if you’d like to resize based on a percentage (for example, we recommend upscaling by 400%)
- Width – Use this if you have a specific width you would like your images to be. The height will be automatically calculated to maintain the aspect ratio.
- Height – Use this if you have a specific height you would like your images to be. The width will be automatically calculated to maintain the aspect ratio.
- Long side – Use this if you have a specific size you’d like the “long side” of the photo to be. The “short” side of the photo will be automatically calculated to maintain the aspect ratio.
- Short side – Use this if you have a specific size you’d like the “short side” of the photo to be. The “long” side of the photo will be automatically calculated to maintain the aspect ratio.
Step 5: Process your job
Simply click the “Process job” button to begin processing.
Depending on your parameters, sizing, etc, it may take a few minutes to process your images (on our last internal test, it took about 12 minutes to process 71 images enhanced and upscaled at 400%).
Step 6: Download your zip file and assess!
Now’s the fun part! Once your files have processed, download your zip file and see how they turned out.
Contact us with any questions
Like we said before, this is Version 1 of our brand new AI Image Upscaling. Version 2 and beyond will be determined by customer feedback, so let us know if you have any questions or requests!