Of course! Please email us at email@example.com with any support requests or feedback.Read more
How do I test Auto Crop in QuickDesk?
Thanks for testing Auto Crop!
Before you start testing, please note that Auto Crop is meant to be tested with a consistent set of images that are all in the same position / same shoot. Auto Crop is created to automatically crop a job — for example, class pictures that were taken the same day in the same position.
Watch the video below or use this handy FAQ to learn all about the testing process.
1. Launch QuickDesk and load in the set of images you wish to crop. You can use any image as a starting point to choose your crop settings.
2. Make sure you are in Edit Mode, then click the crop icon in the right hand panel to open crop settings.
3. Choose your desired aspect ratio. Note: the “Custom” option allows you to enter your own aspect ratio.
4. Move and/or resize the box over the image to set your desired crop positioning.
5. Click “Apply All” to apply auto crop to all images.
6. Review your images to ensure all images are cropped to your liking. If you’re happy with the page, click “Save/Next Page” to save your images and go to the next page.
7. If you need to edit a crop, simply select your photo, go back to the cropping widget, make your changes, and click “Apply.” Note: If you click “Apply All,” it will re-crop your other images. Make sure to only click “Apply” when tweaking an individual image.
Happy cropping! If you have any questions or would like a demo, please contact us at any time.