If you’ve been a Web API or Cloud customer since before August 7, 2023, this FAQ is for you. We’ve made some image quality improvements that will effect your output images in Web API.
Updates in the Web API include but are not limited to:
- A new version of AI Skin Tone Accuracy in all AI Preset Groups, including Universal, Pro, and School & Sports
- Updated, optimized presets in the Universal and Pro AI Preset Models
- A new AI Preset Group for School and Sports, also utilizing our newest version of AI Skin Tone Accuracy detection and correction
- The addition of AI White Balance in “Portraits – Dark Backgrounds” AI Preset
- Soon, Auto Crop will be available through the Web API
Here’s what you need to know about the effects of this release:
- Our out-of-the-box Universal & Pro AI Preset Groups will automatically be updated with the addition of our new AI Skin Tone Accuracy and AI White Balance. We have also made slight optimizations to presets in these groups based on customer feedback.
- If you do not want this to happen, contact your account representative or reach out through our Contact Us form so we can send you previous AI Preset Models. Alternatively, you can clone an AI Preset Model in Workbench before updating Workbench, load the model into the Web API, and to continue to use old technology.
- Custom presets will continue to work, but they will not change and will need to be manually updated to include the latest technology. If you have custom presets you would like to use with the new technology features and updates, we can assist you in updating them. You can contact your account representative or reach out through our Contact Us form to get this process started.
- If you are in the School & Sports industry, consider switching to our newest AI Preset Model. The new School & Sports AI Preset Model will have to be manually updated in your API call.