We’re excited to announce QuickDesk and QuickServer V4.6! If you’re a customer with a previous version of QuickDesk and/or QuickServer, you’ll need to know about some changes to image quality and new features.
Updates in this release include but are not limited to:
- A new version of AI Skin Tone Accuracy in all AI Preset Groups, including Universal, Pro, and School & Sports
- Updated, optimized presets in the Universal and Pro AI Preset Models
- A new AI Preset Group for School and Sports, also utilizing our newest version of AI Skin Tone Accuracy detection and correction
- The addition of AI White Balance in “Portraits – Dark Backgrounds” AI Preset
- Improved Auto Crop
Here’s what you need to know about these new features in QuickDesk and QuickServer:
- Our out-of-the-box Universal & Pro AI Preset Groups will automatically be updated with the addition of our new AI Skin Tone Accuracy and AI White Balance. We have also made slight optimizations to presets in these groups based on customer feedback.
- If you have custom presets:
- Custom AI Preset Models and presets will continue to work with the old technology, but they will not automatically update to use the latest tech.
- If you would like to use your custom presets with the new technology features and updates, we can assist you in updating them. You can contact your account representative or reach out through our Contact Us form to get this process started.
- School & Sports customers will benefit from the School & Sports AI Preset Selection Model. If you’re using QuickServer, you’ll need to update the “Preset to Apply” dropdown to “School & Sports” to utilize this.
Auto Crop remains an additional charge in QuickDesk (and will be released soon in QuickServer). Auto Crop 2.0 creates a more consistent “head gap” between images (specifically on big heads) and a more consistent head location and sizing when head is rotated (for example, photo 1 is looking off to the right and photo 2 is looking straight forward). This makes our current Auto Crop even more robust.
If you would like to test our newest version of Auto Crop, contact your account representative or reach out through our Contact Us form to get this process started.
If your QuickDesk or QuickServer has AI locked, this update does not apply to you. Contact your account representative or reach out through our Contact Us form to sign up for a subscription to receive all future updates.